New Start Recovery Solutions Alumni App
On your road to recovery with us, stay connected with New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happen Counseling Services in our NSRS Alumni App. Use our community to encourage and connect with other alumni – and be informed of alumni events.
All New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happens Counseling Services patients are invited to join the NSRS Alumni App.
View inspirational messages to keep you on track.
Join conversations around topics related to your recovery.
Celebrate with others when you reach an important milestone.
Connect with Other Alumni
Connect and get encouragement.
Join the NSRS Alumni App
Three Ways to Join the NSRS Alumni App for the New Start Recovery Solutions Alumni Community:
1. Scan the Alumni App QR Code from your mobile device
2. Mobile Devices, go to https://shw.app.link/stream
3. Desktop, go to https://shw.getcaredfor.com/#/login
Questions or Need Help?
Contact Jon Peterson
Director of Alumni Programs, New Start Recovery Solutions
Confidential Consultations, Questions or Admissions
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
We Work with EAP and Union Programs and Accept Most Insurance
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, Conscious Recovery, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Military and Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
Please call our Admissions at 866-303-6275 for more information.
Or feel welcome to Contact Us.